JASUREK family I search..

Discussion in 'Looking for Ancestors' started by Micheca, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Micheca

Micheca New Member

I am to search family Jasurek.
    My father was to born Prague january 15, 1902, come to Argentine year 1924. I need to know if have family. Thanks You
    P.D. He to pass away in Argentine 1958.

2. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Jasurek (spelled Jašůrek) is a common Czech last name. It would help to know as much as possible about your father and his family (parents, siblings, etc.) in order to find out if there are any living relatives of his.

3. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Well, I do not think it is such a common name.

According to Ministry of Interior statictics, there are 12 people named Jašúrek, 52 Jašurek.

However, it would surely help providing as much information as possible - for example the part of Prague where Mr Jasurek lived, his first name, the exact spelling of the surname etc..

I searched the Prague Yellow pages and found one Mr Jašurek, living in Prague - Hlubočepy. So maybe...

4. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Ok, it must seem more common to me since there is a Jašůrek family living in a village in Moravia (Olomouc region) and one of their sons was a classmate of mine. [​IMG]

5. Micheca

Micheca New Member

He was to born in Cierna (informat.passport)
    Parents: Maria Fons and Pablo Jasurek
    One brothers (I dont know name)
    I was 3 old year when he died.
    Sorry. but the passport have more 70 old year.
    Thank you for all!!!!

Micheca, we replaced your latest post in this topic with the text from the new topic you had started. In the future, please post all messages related to the same discussion in the same topic instead of starting a new one. You can edit your own posts by clicking on the Edit/Delete icon above your message. Thank you!

[This message has been edited by My Czech Republic (edited 12-11-2003).]