Looking for Milan Ruzicka

Discussion in 'Looking for Ancestors' started by sarahscott, Jun 29, 2007.

1. sarahscott

sarahscott Member

Hi, I am searching for Milan Ruzicka, who lived at Puskinova 4 in Znojmo in the late 1960's and early 1970's. He had two sisters (both slightly younger but I don't know their names).

His family also had a summer home in Bitov.

He studied English, German and Philosophy at Brno University sometime around 1970 and visited England in 1968/9. Two english women visited his family in the summer of 1969 (Moira and Marion).

He would be around 60 years old now if he is still alive, I would love to hear from him or anyone who knows him, family or friends.

2. wer

wer Well-Known Member

Well, that seems be enough to find him. :D

You can write to the Municipal Office in Znojmo for the new permanent address of Milan Růžička who’s old permanent address was Znojmo, Puškinova 4. This is a safe way to find what you are looking for, but you have to face the red tape.

The address of the authorized department of the municipal office is:

MěÚ Znojmo - odbor správní
    nám. Armády 8
    Pražská 59
    669 02 Znojmo
    Czech Republic

This is list of cantacts to the people working in the Register of Citizens in Znojmo:

Name                        | phone          | e-mail
    ===============================================
    Bartošková Marie         | 974 641 917 | marie.bartoskova@arm.muznojmo.cz
    Kozmérová Ivana         | 974 641 911 | ivana.kozmerova@arm.muznojmo.cz 
    Kratochvílová Františka | 974 641 914 | frantiska.kratochvilova@arm.muznojmo.cz
    Svoboda Petr              | 974 641 914 | petr.svoboda@arm.muznojmo.cz
    Šprynarová Jarmila       | 974 641 915 | sprynarova@muznojmo.cz

The e-mail of the whole Municipal Office is info@muznojmo.cz .

I googled that one Milan Růžička, born on February 21th 1952, is living at Znojmo, Vídeňská 12. But the info was from 1994. According to the telephone directory, now there is a paper shop at Vídeňská 12. But its owner is called Růžička. Maybe a relative…

PAPÍRNICTVÍ - RŮŽIČKA ZN, s.r.o.
    Vídeňská třída 12/594
    669 02 Znojmo
    Czech Republic

And finally, at Obchodní akademie a Jazyková škola (= Business College and Language School) in Znojmo there is a teacher of (business) English who is called Milan Růžička. I even googled a photo of him.

Obchodní akademie a Jazyková škola
    Přemyslovců 4
    669 02 Znojmo
    Czech Republic

phone: +420 515 224 687
    e-mail: info@oaznojmo.cz

(more contacts)

3. sarahscott

sarahscott Member

Thanks for all the information, that is great!

You've been very helpful, will let you all know how I get on with the search.

thanks again. :D