Room for rent in Brno from February 08

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by nicdrury, Jan 9, 2009.

1. nicdrury

nicdrury Member

Hi,

we are a Czech/Australian couple in a two bedroom flat on Milady Horákové in Brno-Střed, very central, looking for a single person to move in from 2 February. The flat is non-smoking, fully-furnished, with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, toilet, kitchen and large entryway (big enough for keeping bikes etc). The room is quite large (for a single person) with a nice window giving lots of sun. The kitchen is well equipped, with a small glassed in balcony for plants.

We are friendly and easy-going and relatively quiet people, looking for a tidy responsible person who is easy to live with. Czech or foreign is fine, preferably with some English.

Rent is 4500 CZK/month, including utilities and wireless internet.

We would like to get it sorted out ASAP so we don't have to worry about it over January, so if you'd like to preview the room or are interested anyway, just let us know.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Nic and Sojka

2. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

I think you mean to say 4500 CZK, rather than $4500, per month. :shock:

3. nicdrury

nicdrury Member

yeah, thanks for that. i've fixed it now.

4. nicdrury

nicdrury Member

The flat has been rented now, thanks.

5. nicdrury

nicdrury Member

the person who was taking the flat is not taking it any more due to visa issues (damn Schengen!), so the flat is available again, from the 2nd February.
    Cheers,
    Nic

6. khawaga

khawaga New Member

Dear Nic and Sojka
    I would like to get this room starting from 2 Feb. 09
    can you send your contacts ( mobile , email ,..) to k_khawaga@hotmail.com
    map to flat and photo of room
    Best Regards
    Khaled Khawaga

7. nicdrury

nicdrury Member