Short-term rental in Brno close to IBM

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by dnatebrown, Jun 10, 2009.

1. dnatebrown

dnatebrown Active Member

We have a short-term rental in Brno with everything needed such as sheets, pillows, kitchen utensils, towels, etc.

Price is 13 050 CZK with all utilities and internet included.

Please contact me with a private message or email nathan@czechpoint101.com.

2. spanish_IBM

spanish_IBM New Member

HI Nathan,

Could u please specify how is the flat ? I will move to Brno to start woking in IBM the 1st July ... how short is short-temp ?

Thanks for your help Nathan,

J

3. dnatebrown

dnatebrown Active Member

Hi J,

21m2 or 32 m2 studios with 5 m2 balcony and 2 m2 storage area. Totally renovated and self-sufficient for one to two individuals. All linen, towels, kitchen utensils included.

High-speed internet is included in the fee.

Excellent location close to the Technical Park, VUT University and IBM. Address is Božetechova 2673/102, Kralovo Pole. 15 minutes on public transport to the center of Brno. 15 minutes by car to the Brno Exhibition Grounds.

1 to 3 month rental
    3) 21 m2 flat - 13 050 CZK/month
    4) 32 m2 flat - 16 400 CZK/month
    Damage deposit of 7 500 CZK is required.

I can email you a link to pictures or more info if you'd like.

Nathan

4. spanish_IBM

spanish_IBM New Member

just with the links should be enough Nathan, thanks so much

J.

5. VZ

VZ Member

Hmm, somebody obviously bought or rented those 1kk flats at Semilasso (rent: 9K smaller one, 10k bigger one) solely for the purpose of renting them to the unsuspecting foreigners :)

IMO 6k/month of pure profit from one 1kk flat is a bit unfair. For 16k/mo, I can find a 2+1 or even 3+1.

6. dnatebrown

dnatebrown Active Member

These are short-term rents all inclusive of kitchen items, linen and towels in comparison with long-term. There is no real estate fee or commission.

I would be happy and I'm sure there would be many other forum members happy if you could post a link for a cheaper comparable short-term rental (1 to 3 months) in Brno.