Interesting Property For Sale in South Moravia

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by joebrno, Apr 17, 2011.

1. joebrno

joebrno Well-Known Member

The property for sale is situated in the picturesque village of Lulec a few minutes drive from the main Brno to Ostrava highway.

Although very handy for Brno, the second city of the Czech Republic (less than thirty minutes) and Brno Airport (twenty minutes, regular Ryanair flights to London-Stansted), Lulec itself is tucked away in the sleepy Drahanska Hills. The area is popular in the summer with cyclists and walkers and the village has a unique natural swimming lagoon. Quality golf and tennis facilities are also within easy reach.

As you would expect in Moravia, Lulec has a strong folk tradition with events throughout the year

The property itself stands on a 1600 sq m. plot at the heart of the village. It comprises; the main house, various outbuildings including a barn, an elegant walled courtyard and a garden with mature nut and fruit trees. A small brook marks the boundary of the property at the rear.

Its rural location with excellent transport links makes it potentially suitable for use as a study centre, boutique hotel, arts workshop or simply a country retreat. The nearby NATO base in Vyskov makes medium term letting another option.

At present the property is uninhabited and needs considerable reconstruction or demolition and rebuild to exploit its potential. Depending on your plans a minimum investment of 4m CZK should be expected ( approx. 165,000 Euro, 145,000 GBP, 240,000 USD).

However, for the right buyer this unique property in an idyllic location could be just the project you are looking for. Whether you want to be "hands on" or not this is your chance to create your own little piece of paradise. Don't miss the opportunity!

Price: 1,750,000 CZK (approx. 75,000 Euro, 65,000 GBP, 110,000 USD)

For more details, photographs etc. please contact Mr. Joe Atkinson
    email: atkinson@volny.cz, tel: 00420 545210663, mobile: 00420 607571276

2. martino

martino New Member

I heard it is very nice to live in Moravia. First, I plan to come as a tourist. So if I like it, it would be nice to buy a property like this.