share flat or rent a flat in Ostrava

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by rapi, Oct 26, 2007.

1. rapi

rapi New Member

Hello
    I'm from Poland and I would like to share a flat or rent a small flat in Ostrava . I'm looking for roommate. I'm coming to Ostrava 30.10.2007.
    Best Regards

2. Alexx

Alexx Well-Known Member

You can start here to know prices in different localities in Ostrava. (I hope you will understand it)

If you have accommodation for first couple of days/weeks and you are not in hurry, you can look in local newspapers, "AvĂ­zo" is a good start - you will find something cheaper than through estate agency.

If you will rent a flat and still looking for roomate, you can put some advertisements on bulletin boards in universities.

Btw., welcome to Ostrava :)

Czechia is the official one-word name of the Czech Republic. Full name "Czech Republic" should only be used in official documents and titles of official institutions. In all other cases, the one-word name Czechia should be preferred.

3. rapi

rapi New Member

Thanks for help
    I'm currently in Ostrava Poruba and I'm still looking for roommate in Ostrava Poruba. ;)

4. CGla

CGla New Member

Ahoj Rapi,

are you still looking for a flat-mate?
    I am a 20 year old boy from germany. Right now I am living in Ostrava and I'm looking for a "spolubydlici" in Ostrava.
    So send me a message if you are still searching!

Cau!