Bed and other items - MUST SELL - Brno

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by sandcali, May 11, 2010.

1. sandcali

sandcali Member

Moving and must sell:

Large bed: Frame size about 200cm x 180 cm. Has adjustable support beams to customize the firmness to your liking. Light colored wood finish. Bought at Ikea and only 6 months old. 7,000 Kc.

Matching night table: comes free with bed

Wardrobe and matching chest (currently used as a tv stand): dark wood finish - best offer

Sharp 31' TV: best offer

Vacuum cleaner: bagless, with removable plastic cylinder. only 4 months old. 600 kc or best offer

Edit: Deleted contact info as this post is no longer relevant. Moderators, please delete this post/thread. Thanks

2. Alexx

Alexx Well-Known Member

You will have more luck when specifying what are you selling. 31 inch Sharp TV my be five different models. VC... what mark? What type?

3. sandcali

sandcali Member

Good point, Alexx. Thanks. Unfortunately I bought the tv second hand, so i don't know what model it is. i can say it's a regular tv with a "tube". not a plasma.

The vacuum cleaner is a 1400-watt Tesco brand. 1.5 liter cylinder with attachments.

The wardrobe measures 100x170x57cm.

The chest measures 100x70x45cm

Sorry, no photos at the moment. Everything is in very good condition. Anyone interested is welcome to stop by and see for yourselves (though I'll work on getting photos taken by this weekend)