Searching for glasbeads

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Birgit, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Birgit

Birgit New Member

Hallo,

we are searching for all kinds of loose glasbeads, maybe overproductions from factories. We know the company Jablonex but this is not the one we are looking for. We are mainly interessted to find small companies which produce glasbeads. From germany it is nearly not possible to find any small companies. We heard that there should be some in the Riesengebirge????
    If you know any small companies, or persons who know something or who work there or have any ideas, please let us know us soon as possible. Thanks a lot, we hope to hear from you.
    Greetings from Germany, Birgit

2. magan

magan Well-Known Member

Quote: "We heard that there should be some in the Riesengebirge???? "

Riesengebirge is german word. This is Czech Repulic so no place named like that here. I did search on Google just in case I wasn't in school that day and missed word or two (I am born Czech)... However, I found translation German to Czech riesengebirge = high mountains

That, I would think, is rather wide area to search in. The best thing would be to search map, chose some towns (wherever you think high mountains are) and ask on town web. Or search "korale, koralky, vyrobce, sklarna" coming up with some companies and inquire there.

Most people who participate in this discussion are "forever returning CzechRep lovers" who are located mostly in Prague and few larger towns.
    Good luck :)

3. wer

wer Well-Known Member

Magan, there's such place. "Riesengebirge" is german name of "Krkonoše".

4. magan

magan Well-Known Member

Sorry Brigit, it's year 2006.