English teacher for Spoken English Course Wanted - Prague 9

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Adela, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Adela

Adela Active Member

Hi, I’m looking for professional, open-minded and enthusiastic English teachers, both native and non-native fluent speakers, to work with, currently for the course

“SPOKEN English for Pre-intermediates” (A2+/B1)

COURSE DESCRIPTION
    - 75-90 minutes twice a week, starting in May (need a teacher for one of the two lessons each week), 8 weeks;
    - Intensive speaking and comprehension practice, working around a couple of situational topics; playful and fully interactive;
    - Non-analytical grammar acquisition, no course books or school desks;
    - Group-work and pair-work;
    - Learner-oriented and progress-oriented.

DESIRED TEACHER’S PROFILE
    I’d love to work with someone who:
    - is a 100% reliable and honest person, self-motivated, enjoying their work;
    - is a professional in the field of ELT and loves speaking and interactive activities and aims at getting everyone involved;
    - is able to support learner’s confidence;
    - is energetic and human, no poker face;
    - is willing to try out new things, grow as a teacher and come up with their own creative ideas;
    - has a teaching diploma / related University education / related long-term communicative teaching experience (preferably without using course books but not necessary).

WHAT I OFFER
    - a pleasant and equipped learning room in Prague 9 – Čakovice incl. a green area behind the house for outdoor activities;
    - a possibility for you to practise and expand your non-traditional teaching methodology;
    - a peer-review;
    - a fair income;
    - an opportunity for prospective long-term cooperation.

Do you feel you’re on the same wavelength with me? Would you like to come and discuss our cooperation?

If so, send a CV and a motivation e-mail to adela@lotusenglish.cz.
    I’m looking forward to meeting all enthusiastic teachers!

My motto is: "It´s not about YOU teaching - it´s about THEM learning and about EVERYONE enjoying the process!"

Adéla Obermajerová (Adele)

More info about Lotus English: www.lotusenglish.cz/en/
    adela@lotusenglish.cz
    Leave me a message on Skype: adela.obermajerova