Bartenders and Promoters Jobs in USA

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by MountainClub, Nov 14, 2012.

1. MountainClub

MountainClub New Member

Hello and Welcome to my ad page.
    I am a Bar and Restaurant owner in the USA. I am looking for Czech men and women to work in my bars and restaurant. The positions would be bartenders, waitresses, and promoters for events at the businesses. My company does Promotions for name brand beverage companies known world wide. These are year round jobs. College Students are preferred. You may also want to look into attending the University here in Morgantown or work on improving your English language skills. I am located in Morgantown West Virginia. Morgantown is home to West Virginia University. I am willing to pay very well. I will help pay for your flight over to the US. I will help arrange reasonable housing, provide local transportation to and from work, flexible schedule for travel, and training. I am willing to help you get your work and study visas.

My company has season tickets to several Professional and University sports teams. My employees are allowed to use my tickets whenever they so choose. The city of Pittsburgh is located just over an hour away from Morgantown. The city of Washington DC is only three hours away. If you have experience in the bar and food service please contact me. You may contact me on this website or at my email address. I can be contacted by email at TheMountainClub@gmail.com.

My company can also give you information about attending colleges and universities in the Morgantown area.There are several intensive english programs at universities in this area that are very good and known world wide for their education. I also help in providing international students in traveling to and from the airports for their flights. I am a Notary Public for the State of West Virginia.