Geology Graduates wanted for Jobs in Oil & Gas Industry

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Geolog Grads Wanted, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Geolog Grads Wanted

Geolog Grads Wanted New Member

Intl Mud Logging Company are looking for university Graduates in Geology or related subjects for work in the oil and gas industry. Working on the oil rigs on a rotation basis of 6 weeks away and 3 weeks home. All expenses for travel are paid. BUPA medical and AIG travel insurance also paid for by Company. Competetive slaries offered.

Candidates must have good understanding of English Language, computer literate and have an out going personality.

If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send CV to p.mcphillimy@geolog.it and see www.geolog.it for further infomation

2. redsonix

redsonix New Member

3. Geolog Grads Wanted

Erecson,

I will pass your CV on to the HR Dept, but I can tell you that our Operations at present do not go as far as SE Asia and to fly people from Philipines each month obviously costs a lot of money. I will contact you via email with the names of other companies you can try.

Regards.

4. redsonix

redsonix New Member

thank you...

if it would wise to invest in a staff like me i will be looking forward to work in your company.i am really very interested working and starting a career in your company. I can make any arrangement if you will hire me. I am willing to work for fixed term be it two (2) years or more. in that way you don't have to rehire or retrain staff again.

sincerely,
    erecson

5. Geolog Grads Wanted

Graduates in Geology or related subjects are still required