czech langague teacher in the Jihlava area

Discussion in 'Language Exchange & Czech Classes' started by Jaybob, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Jaybob

Jaybob Member

Hi,

Im moving to czech at the end of the month with my family and Im really serious in learning to speak Czech once and for all.

I have a basic czech vocabulary and know some of the grammer rules but I really need to start from scratch with a langague teacher for a couple of hours per week.

I will live in Strojetice so the closest city/town is Jihlava.

Regards
    Jason

2. Ctyri koruny

Ctyri koruny Well-Known Member

If you don't mind getting the train to Trebic I know a great Czech teacher for you!

I think the price would be 400 crowns a 60 minute hour, but I'd have to check.

I checked the transport on idos though: http://jizdnirady.idnes.cz/vlakyautobusy/spojeni/

and i dunno which Strojetice you're leaving from but either way it looks like a lot.

If you can't find a Czech teacher I'd recommended trying out local language schools that teach English, see if any of the teachers have a qualification in Czech. I wouldn't recommend getting lessons from someone who'd never taught a language before or who didn't have any kind of qualification.