24 year old girl from NJ seeks Czech friend! :D

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by mrsjenkins525, Jul 9, 2010.

1. mrsjenkins525

mrsjenkins525 New Member

Ahoy!

Jsem Hallie! Jsem Cesky/amicanka. Moje rodina pochází z Prague. I'm looking for a friend to teach me about Czech culture, music, and help me with my Czech. <3 In exchange I could teach you about America, help you with English... or just be your friend!

Message me if you're interested! :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5101067&l=594653d7ed&id=530727693

2. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. I hope you find a writing partner. Try mylanguageexchange.com and also livemocha.com. They are more about languages but I found when writing back and forth with my language exchange partners, we learn much about each other's culture.

Also, try meetup.com - there might be a czech group in your area. You can also search for a local sokol in your area. Also, I see you are on facebook. Try facebook with /#!/cesko750 (for some reason, it wouldn't let me post the link, so use the actual facebook.com and add /#!/cesko750 after com.

It's a FB page asking all czechs to join. It's called "Na facebooku je prý 750.000 čechů ! Sjednotíme všechny?"

Although you aren't Czech, you might meet some friends there that would like to exchange emails.

Hope you find what you are looking for :)

3. FelipeNJ

FelipeNJ New Member

Hi, how are you doing..

I would like to know about it. I live in NJ too. Would you like to try?