Reunion in Prague - Dec 9, restaurace ABA

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Ladis, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Ladis

Ladis Well-Known Member

According to another thread, some people are ready for a reunion in Prague in December. So write here everybody who can join us, I will then look for some pub, if there is enough people.

2. uuspoiss

uuspoiss Well-Known Member

Hey
    I will most likely be in Prague from Dec 8 to Dec 16. May be earlier, but not sure yet. Whenever during that period would be cool!
    H.

3. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

A get together sounds good. You can count Dana and I in.

4. Ladis

Ladis Well-Known Member

For this case, I'm for Friday Dec 9 (I'd like it in Friday :)).

The pub can be "U Zabranskych". I will phone them for a reservation in a appropriate time.

5. uuspoiss

Sounds good, thanks!
    H.

6. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Just wanted to confirm that Dec. 9 is good for Dana and I.

This thread is now sticky!

Jeff

7. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

A friend of ours may be coming as well.

Looking forward to it!

Dana

8. Ladis

Ladis Well-Known Member

Huh, I forgot this :shock: kua, so i phoned them and found they are full :? so I reserved it (Dec 9, for 7 people, on 18:00, on the name "Zima") in another pub:

ABA restaurace, bar a Night Club (Praha 2 - Nové Město, Žitná 4)

The map (click for the page with this image):

[​IMG]

I recommend you the beer "Svijany", which is there ;) (and go in the door more right (I think) else you go in a night club :)).

9. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Thanks Ladis, I look forward to trying the Svijany beer!

10. uuspoiss

Hey all,
    I'm already in Prague as well. Just came back from a fun drive to Brno (Slavkov actually, Napoleon kicked some butts:)), took 3 hours to get back in the snow with summer tyres.. Anyway I'll be seeing you next Friday. A friend of mine might want to join as well, would that be ok still or are we all booked up?
    regards,
    H.

11. Ladis

Ladis Well-Known Member

It's ok - I counted 5 people including me and booked for 7 people, so we can have 2 moreover :) (and maybe more - unlike "U Zabranskych", here he didn't tell they are full that time).

12. Ladis

Ladis Well-Known Member

Hi! I think, it was good. I could meet many interesting people live. And even when I was a bit tired (I slept 4 hours only), I enjoyed it ;)

13. uuspoiss

Tak na co ještě čekáš? Spi! Je už zdaleka po půlnoci:)
    But you're right, it was good to meet you all and I'm looking forward to doing it again, whenever it'll be I can around here.
    H.

14. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Dana and I enjoyed the get-together too! It was nice meeting you guys. Thanks for setting it up Ladis.

We look forward to the next one...

15. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

So, you guys went to the pub without me, I see. So that's how it is.
    So what's the story? Who had too many? Who said something stupid? Who made a pass at the waitress?
    Just kidding. I abhor gossip(if it's negative)
    Byl to pekny hostinec? Zda se, ze vsichni to nasli bez problemu.
    Skoda!! Budu mozna jeden den mit vecere v hostinece v Praze.
    Jeden asi dva pivnicka. Lustime vsechen problemu na svete. Tak by to bylo bajecny zazatek.
    Byl tam dobry jidlo? Byl tam lidi? Hluceny?
    Jsem velmi zarlivy.
    Vsichni spi ted. Hmmmph! Nespi!

16. Ladis

Ladis Well-Known Member

I'm going to sleep now - the time is 2:33 :lol: (I've watched the TV - "Mutant" ("Species") on Prima TV - details).

scrimshaw, we were there quite alone (only a few people around the next table) and weren't disturbed ;)

So good night! :)