Anyone in Czech wants a pen pal with woman from Moscow

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by safoe, Apr 21, 2006.

1. safoe

safoe New Member

Hi to everybody :) I live in Moscow (Russia), 37 y.o
    I visited Czech republik more than 5 times and fell in love with it. Your country is beautiful. A few words about myself: although I' m in my middle 30s I don t feel my age absolutely. I try to enjoy life to the full because it is too short to miss any single moment of it. Music is something like my lifestyle: I love any kind of classic and modern music, oldies and jazz, good pop and rock etc. I enjoy chatting and going out with friends, taking photos while traveling, surfing the Net, writing, reading books and going to the movies.

I would like to meet other like minded man or woman to develop a nice friendship.

2. magan

magan Well-Known Member

Register on this web site so people can send you PM.

3. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Magan, safoe is registered. Registration is required in order to make posts on these boards.

safoe, welcome! I hope you find some friends here.

Dana

4. magan

magan Well-Known Member

:oops: :roll: I must be blind. I looked under her name, not under her message.

Welcome Safoe! Hope you find not only new friends, but also more reasons to visit beautiful Czech Republic. :D

5. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

hello safoe
    what kind of books do you write? im an avid reader. welcome!
    ursula

6. atapattu

atapattu New Member

I working in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and settled in London, England.
    i am planning to go to Czech Republik next year Summer (2008) and looking for a partner to join me with full expenses paid by me. Contact me on my e-mail address; priyal_atapattu@yahoo.com