what about meeting in july? ))

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by sunflower, Jun 19, 2007.

1. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

hi!

I'll be in Prague in July, so what about meeting on 9th or 10th? Somewhere at 7 p.m.?

Dana, do you have ideas about a place? :D

Nat)

2. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi Nat,

Of course it would be nice to see you again. July 9th or 10th at 7 p.m. sounds fine. I hope others can make it as well.

I can't think of a place right now. Jeff and I would prefer somewhere non-smoking and those places are hard to find... We've been meeting at the Pivovarský dům lately and it would be good to try somewhere else for a change. :)

So, is anyone else up for getting together in Prague on one of those dates? Any suggestions for a restaurant to meet at?

Dana

3. Ani

Ani Well-Known Member

Ahoj Dano!
    I'll be there too! Count me in :D
    Ani

4. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Good to know you'll make it, Ani! It'll be nice to see you again.

Here's a suggestion for a place to meet: www.ukasparka.cz. It's a bit out of the way (near the Strašnická metro - line A), but it might be fun. Jeff and I have been there several times and have had some excellent meals (although last time the food was just average...). Take a look at their site and see what you think.

Dana

5. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

ha-ha))) I definately like the creature placed on the main page :lol:

the place looking very pleasant, I like veranda and salonek))

as for me, it's a very good choice, Dana))

6. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

I thought you would! :D I think it's supposed to be the kašpárek.

Ok, anyone else interested in joining us?

7. Ani

Ani Well-Known Member

It looks like a really nice place and if it's non-smoking that's an even bigger bonus!

8. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

The non-smoking room is downstairs. I think they call it the Sklep (Cellar).

Do you guys have a preference on the date? July 9th or 10th? Jeff and I can go with either.

9. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

as for me, 10th is better since we'll arrive to Prague on 9th and there can be unexpected delay in the morning on the Polish-Czech border, who knows...

10. Ani

Ani Well-Known Member

So far both days seem to be fine for me:)

11. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

OK, let it be 10th of July))

Now what about time? Will 7 p.m. be ok?

:D

12. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Yes, 7 p.m. is fine. I have already made a reservation. Hope the time works for everyone.

Dana

13. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

Thanks a lot, Dana! :D

14. Ani

Ani Well-Known Member

Hi, yes 7 pm is fine for me too:) Shall we meet near the Strasnicka metro? Which exit do we take?

15. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

so, let's decide will we meet at the metro station or in the restaurant?

16. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about not responding for so long. I haven't checked the boards for a few days and I didn't get a notification about the new posts by email as I normally do.

Jeff and I are going to be coming by tram and arriving at the restaurant from the opposite direction, so it's best for us to meet at the restaurant. I recommend you bring a map with you because the restaurant is not right at the metro/tram but a 5-7 min. walk away.

Restaurant address: Dubecska 4/74
    Nearest metro station: "Strasnicka", line A (sorry, I don't know which exit but you'll want to come out on the main street V Olsinach where the buses run); walk through the park in the direction towards the left
    Nearest tram stop: "Strasnicke nadrazi", tram 22, 24 or 26; take Kolovratska Street

We have a reservation in the non-smoking area downstairs under the name Dana. I made it for six people in case someone else wants to come.

See you there on Tuesday at 7 p.m.!

17. sunflower

sunflower Active Member

OK, Dana, we'll meet at the restaurant))))

See you soon)