Greetings from New Zealand

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Jeremy NewZealand, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Jeremy NewZealand

Jeremy NewZealand New Member

Hello everyone,
    my name is Jeremy, im writing this from Auckland, New Zealand, and with any luck some of the friends i made whilst i was staying in Brno (nearly two years ago) will read this and remember me.

I tried to post a photo but am struggling to get within the 6kb limit (any suggestions). I am a primary school teacher over here in Auckland, im 28 and am hoping to return to Brno at years end. I would love to get a job teaching, tutoring english, so any help that people could offer me to make it happen would be greatly appreciated.

I know that my friends Lenka and Petrs are still studying doing their BA's, but i cannot remember the name of the university hostel in which i stayed (i know it was next to a chruch on the number 4 tram line, opposite a small supermarket)

Anyways, hopefully some of you will remember me, and i would love to hear from anyone else that would like to chat. I have a profile complete with photos on a new zealand website i can give you a link to if you would like to see photos.

cheers, Jeremy

2. Fei

Fei Active Member

Welcome aboard, Jeremy!
    The limit is unfortunate, I suggest increasing the compression of the image (and downscaling it, of course). If you don't know how to do that, give me a link to your original photo and I'll do the conversions for you.