Australia to Cesky Tesin

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by tropix, Aug 3, 2008.

1. tropix

tropix New Member

Hi whoever may be reading this, thank you for the interest.
    I am a middle age Australian male about to travel to the Czech Republic. Just need to tidy up some personal business in Oz before I can make the final arrangements.
    I would like to meet people who I can get some info from, learn bits of the local language, and hopefully develope a certain type of frienship that could have us getting together in Europe.
    I am quite young at heart and have no fears of travelling on my own and trying to meet people. I still enjoy clubbing, pubs, sport, and general sightseeing. That all sounds sooo stupid/typical. I suppose I am trying to convey that I am a very flexible, friendly, and experimental type person who is not neccessarily looking for the same type of person but more so someone with whom I can talk about travel experiences with. Czech person would be nice but not a must.
    I actually find something challenging about meeting someone for the first time in a strange country and then travelling to a mutual destination together. Please dont take me too serious and try to understand that I am all about having a good time and meeting people.
    Not looking for romance.......just a companion to talk during flights with :)
    Would be nice to hear from anyone interested. Lifes too short and the worlds too small to be stuck at home!!!!
    Take care
    John

2. kiwiboy

kiwiboy Member

Gidday mate
    my name is Hayden im a NZL living in Czech Republic in a place called Frydik-Mistek its not to far from Ostrava if you ever get this far from Pargue give me a call .email Petra.Michnova@seznam.cz[/quote]