Cesky krumlov 2009

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by JonathanBarker, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hello, I know it's early days, but after a fantastic week in Prague I'm very keen to return to the Czech Republic next year.

However I've have had a recommendation to visit Cesky Krumlov, which I believe is a beautiful city.

As well as what one would find in Rough Guide/ Lonely Planet quides a recommendation from someone living in Cesky Krumlov is better, as I would like to use the local bar/cafes etc.

I have provisionally made arrangements to stay in the hostel there, but would like to meet people for a drink.

I met some good people in Prague and Brno last week and took some photos.

Jonathan Barker

2. czechchris

czechchris Well-Known Member

3. Jcarr

Jcarr New Member

You should consider staying in Ceske Budejovice and doing day trips (trip) by bus to Krumlov. It is worth the trip and viewing the inside of the castle is a must however the city can be done in a day. I live in C.Bud. and we have several things to do here. From The Original Bud brewery to Castle Hulboka.

4. woyzeck

woyzeck Active Member

I love spend a days in my life in Cesky Krumlov . It is a fantastic place to stay specially in a winter time ! I will come back there for Sylvester night .

It is really a lovley place , it is beatiful walking around quietness , and stop in one of a friendly korcma or pub in the city !

woyzeck