Good News from KJP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KJP, Apr 19, 2005.

1. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

I am going to Germany for a few days, I know, I know, you'll miss me (NOT) but fear not, I'll be back to brighten your lives once again...until then kameradi, don't let the StB into your email...

2. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

where in germany are you goiing? i prefer southern germany, mountains!! but i was raised there. ya lucky duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ursula

3. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

Ursula, my llama babe...we are off to Oberpfaffenhofen for a few days on business, it appears to be in the middle of nowhere, about 20 km outside of Munich. At least YOU will miss me....spit at a llama for me :lol:

4. evian

evian Well-Known Member

Have a good time Filip,
    If you do get a chance to visit the city of Munich, don't forget to visit the English Gardens!! :lol: I had that "peculiar" experience just last year...
    Jason

5. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

what are you talking about?peculiar experience. nude people lying around?
    the used to do that. germans drop their clothes alll the time, NOT!
    ursula

6. evian

evian Well-Known Member

Maybe so, but a foreigner who was unaware of the practises that occur in the English Gardens is undoubtly going to find it peculiar. I myself was not informed of what they do there until I saw it first-hand.
    Jason

7. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

sorry evian
    when i was in munich they didnt do that either, a friend told me about it, dont want to be superior about it.
    ursula