I just do not understand some people..........

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sapphire, Sep 16, 2006.

1. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hello,
    Well that was a turn up. You think you know someone and it turns out you do not know them at all sad to say. People Hurt People. I believed I had a friend I made here. It turns out that they are not what they appear to be. I believed I was doing what was right. And so it goes. Integrity is a state of mind, strangers are strangers, but friends stab you in the back. This is human nature, and it hurts. I am what I am, doing what I belive to be right, so I end up being upset and hurt again. Guilty people are not named to protect the guilty, that is it. I am so sorry it ended like this. Now I suffer yet another betrayal. For lack of someone elses understanding in that they misunderstood deliberately or otherwise. Take care and Goodbye.

2. kirzy777

kirzy777 Member

:cry: So sad that you have to get through such troubles. Of coure, people will always be people. People are prone to mistakes because that would only prove that we are humans. And I have to acknowledge your sentiments.

Such a sad situation you are into of having friends who stab you behind. Then if you have friends of such, they are not worth of your friendship at all. So many people around who deserves your friendship so never lose hope.

Don't feel bad of having so many bad people around us, there are still some of those who are good and trust worthy. Just try to be a little optimistic despite of everything . Embrace what you have come to realised and be hopeful of the future behind you. One of these days, you will surely find what you are looking for. A friend who will never betray you.

:D Kirzy Kate

3. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

People may always betray at one time or another.
    The only ''Friend'' ''we all have'' ''and will not ever betray us'' is, ''Jesus Christ''.