Is anyone else getting scam mail here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kanadanka, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Kanadanka

Kanadanka Well-Known Member

Did anyone else receive this "scam" letter? I received it in my private mailbox here (they are eager it seems - they sent the same letter to me twice within 1/2 hour)

Here is the letter

From Suzan and williams Alfarouk/Appeal for Assistance.
    Dearest,
    Greetings in the name of God. We are Suzan and williams Alfarouk from
    Sierra Leone.
    I am writing you from Rep of Cote 'Ivoire where we Have been taking refuge after the brutal war and Murder of our parents by the rebels during the renewed Fighting in our country Sierra Leone. Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and took us to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$18, 300,000.00 Million(Eighteen Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote 'Ivoire.Please, We have prayed before contacting you with the trust in God that you will be of help to me and my Sister is seriously sick now coupled with the current political situation in Ivory Coast now,We are seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money to your account for a good investment Project in your country and also relocate to your country with my younger sister Suzan to further our study.We are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for Your assistance.Please for your good information this transaction Is 100% risk free and in no way connected with any illegal transaction, Please Help us to get out of this terrible situation and our Almighty God will bless you Please kindly contact through our private email address( suzanandwilliamss2008@yahoo.it ) for more details
    Best Regards
    Suzan & Williams

2. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

yes, I got three - sent a private message to "My Czech Republic" - Dana answered and said the sender has been banned. hope no one falls for this nonsense - a good way to lose money, not make it.

3. doman

doman Well-Known Member

I've got some too.
    A trite knavish !

4. wer

wer Well-Known Member

I’ve got it too.

It seems we all together have more than 100 % of the total sum :twisted:.

5. Ájík

Ájík Well-Known Member

I received five.

6. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

We received the spam message too. Dana posted the following response in another thread.

Jeff
    MyCZ

7. evantula

evantula Active Member

GOSH! I wish I hadn't deleted the two e-mails that I received ... this guy was looking for "some girls" in the Czech Republic on whom he wanted to spend all his money ... I e-mailed him back that this is not a "pimp" service and since he has all that money to find his own "girls" ...

8. Kanadanka

Kanadanka Well-Known Member

has anyone else received private mail from enriqeiglesias look for help and offering money?

9. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

These people are dishonest about their needs.

(((Greetings in the name of God. We are Suzan and williams Alfarouk from Sierra Leone. )))

They seem to not know who God is. They need to repent of their doings. start praying to God the father, give their life to him, then he will forgive them for what they did.

So, I now will pray for them,,,,,Dear Father in heaven please forgive these two people, for they are doing wrong, please reveal yourself to them and come into their life, change their ways. In the name of JESUS, AMEN.

10. Karel_lerak

Karel_lerak Well-Known Member

It is much better just to ignore such mail - from your response they know your address is correct and active.

11. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

[/quote]

You are correct about that. :wink: :wink: