tickle test.....Prague

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gypzy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

Haven't been on this board in a while. Missed alot of interesting topics. Had political obsession, now I am frustrated at both major American parties. I need to clear my head. I am staying away from politics online, at least for a while.
    Anyhoo, has anyone taken those personality tests online? There are some great ones on Tickle Tests www.tickle.com. They have tests for entertainment, personality, family, love, etc. It relieves stress. Ya know how sometimes ya can be on the comp and an ad to take an IQ test comes up? This is who that is from. I just took a test that said my must see European vacation is Prague. It asked me different multiple choice questions about sites, food, drink, activities, etc that I like to do on vacation. Try it, it's fun 8) :) .

2. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

I didn't find the Prague one

3. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

In the search box just type in must see European city. Then it will ask personality questions, answer honestly :wink: . When you are done skip over the ads. If you sign up for them you will get tons of junk email :evil: ! Then it will tell you your answer.