Virtual Czech Rep

Discussion in 'Business' started by silverkinguk, Mar 25, 2006.

1. silverkinguk

silverkinguk Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Anyone interested in having an online business in a virtual Czech Rep let me know by pm.
    Thanks.

:D

2. silverkinguk

Hi,
    We will be updating the websites very soon ;)

3. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

What is the virtual cr website?

4. silverkinguk

Hi,
    Basically we are selling virtual land in a virtual Czech republic as well as other countries and also forming projects within this virtual 3d environment .
    213 countries are being promoted to the public for sale and online projects.
    As of this moment the virtual world is being developed but you can preorder plots of land as well as contact support if you wish to develop an online business in this world like a football stadium, an airport anything you wish to have can be created in this new world.My understanding is the full project will be completed by year 2007.
    Just pm me if interested.
    Thankyou.

:)

5. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Are you basically creating something like Second Life?

6. silverkinguk

Hi,
    Yes it is similar to second life as it is a 3d environment but it will have the option for users to use Virtual Reality Goggles for a more enhanced experience as well as other accessories.The whole virtual world will be similar to our real world with all the infrastructure like airports,ship docks,people,houses,cars etc. There will be climate and weather patterns also.
    I myself have bought some plots of land already and one can earn commissions from the use of this land each month as well as shares in the energy consumption of people and vehicles and this also pays commissions on a monthly basis and the amount depends on the number of users who go there.

7. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Oh, it sounds very interesting.
    Can I somehow check it out without paying any registration fee or something like that?

8. silverkinguk

The Virtual world is on hold for now.
    Regards.

9. magan

magan Well-Known Member

Sounds great, does it mean that I can pay with virtual money? :roll: :twisted:

10. doman

doman Well-Known Member

I have the same question ! If possible, I will by some spots too and live the rest of my virtual life there. :D :D :D

11. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

Yeah, I could sure use a virtual vacation, sitting in the virtual sun, getting a virtual tan, and doing virtually nothing.

12. BMoody

BMoody Well-Known Member

Sounds like the best and brightest new Pyramid Scheme out there. lol

Here is an idea guys... you can buy virtual land, and then you can make money off of energy in the virtual world... because, of course, you will have to pay energy to support your world, and if you own the energy company, you make the most!!! WOW! Money!!!! ... ... ... I support homosexuals, but this is just "gay."

13. Ark1tec

Ark1tec Well-Known Member

And I'll be an architect there. What would you be god or something.

14. silverkinguk

Hey no needs to be crass.
    The project was closed long time ago shame you missed it :)
    Working on some new projects for moment.