Ice Hockey

Discussion in 'Sports' started by andojohn, Feb 19, 2005.

1. andojohn

andojohn New Member

Hi there!! I'm visiting Prague on Friday 11th Feb and returning to UK Sunday 13th Feb and was wondering If anyone could tell me if there are any Ice hockey home games for Sparta or Slavia Prague on any of these dates. I know the extraliga season ends around the begining of march but was wondering if there are any playoff games scheduled?????

2. andojohn

andojohn New Member

Sorry I got my dates wrong!!! I'm visiting 11th-13th March not Feb :D

3. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

There will probably be some play-offs games in that days, but there is no precise schedule yet. There are three rounds left in the league, and the order can still change significantly. Both Sparta and Slavia will make it to the play-offs, so you will most likely be able to visit a game - providing you can get the tickets.

4. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Well, the league has ended and the play-offs pairs are set.
    You can find the schedule here (the format is home - away; "příp." means "if needed"; you must win four games to win the series).

If you are unlucky, both Sparta and Slavia will win their series in four matches, but I don't think so :)

5. Brody

Brody Member

Not the way Sparta played in the first game against Vitkovice they won't, absolute rubbish. I can't see Slavia going 4-0 against Liberec either.

6. Carmilie

Carmilie Member

Vitkovice won! I have to admit that makes me happy. Now Slavie needs to win. Too bad I cant watch any of the games here.