Czech Movies

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by aedude94, Oct 23, 2007.

1. aedude94

aedude94 Member

Is there anyone online to watch Czech movies for free? Not download them or anything, just watch them. I mean if there is only a place where you can download them that is fine I suppose. Anyways, my point is, I want to practice my Czech comprehension by listening and watching these movies, maybe even dubbed childrens' movies, online. Please help! Thanks :)

2. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

These are not movies, but they are shows and can help improve your comprehension.

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/vysilani/

someone on this site may be able to tell you which programs are for children. They told me once before, but I forgot. :? :)

3. aedude94

aedude94 Member

Thank you very much! That is exactly the type of thing I am looking for! Now, the only problem is can you actually view the videos? haha. Can you like pick ANY of the shows they have listed and watch them or just like certain ones? Because the video isn't working for me and I don't know why. Could someone like instruct me on how to play the videos on this site please! haha. THANKS! :)

4. Alexx

Alexx Well-Known Member

You can only pick show which was "aired" before, red ones.

Pick date in the left top, then pick show you want to see in the column on the left. In the middle you will see the screen.

You can choose Windows Media Player or Real Player (try both, one should work - if you do not have Real Player installed, download and instal it).

You can choose bitrate - pomalé (for slow connection) or rychlé (fast con.).

5. serlututu

serlututu Member

Thanks Dzurisova for the czech TV link.
    I have a lot of foreign TV, from poland, romania, georgia, algeria, china, etc...
    But impossible to watch czech TV !

6. Jirka

Jirka Well-Known Member