Internationally challenged

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greetings,
    I have recently met a man from The Czech Republic, which whom I believe truly is my soul-mate!!!! Wanting any feedback from others who may have found themselves in an INTERNATIONALLY CHALLENGED relationship, and if it did , or did not , work out. I have EXTREMELY big hopes here....but I want to be realistic too!!!! Thanks for your help

2. Dasha

Dasha New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wayward7:
    <B>Greetings,
    I have recently met a man from The Czech Republic, which whom I believe truly is my soul-mate!!!! Wanting any feedback from others who may have found themselves in an INTERNATIONALLY CHALLENGED relationship, and if it did , or did not , work out. I have EXTREMELY big hopes here....but I want to be realistic too!!!! Thanks for your help</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Wayward7
    Keep your hopes up! My relationship is so challenged, that my love lives in Czech Rep. and I live in Canada. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met.(The phone bills sure aren't as wonderful [​IMG] We've been together for a year now and our love is only growing stronger. Are you two together or long distance as well?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply. We are also seperated by many miles. You give me hope!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I met the man of my dreams over a year ago, he was living in prague and he came to the states to see his parents, meanwhile he answered my personals ad. and we met in person, he never went back home! we married a week later. he is as much romantic, interesting, and our love has matured. Czech Men are very attentive and romantic. Downsides to my hubby, he is bull headed at times, but who isnt

5. Veronika

Veronika Member

Hi, over 3 years ago I have been in U.K. where I met very nice guy. He is Algerian and hardly spoke in english. We worked out our language differences and moved to Canada. Today, we have two wonderful small canadiens. At home we speak 4 languages, and I can truly say that he is my real soul-mate, and no where in this world I would find anybody like him.

So good luck to you. By the way, Czech people are very nice! Well most of them.

[This message has been edited by Veronika (edited February 07, 2002).]