foreign help!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by foxy, Feb 25, 2005.

1. foxy

foxy New Member

hi there
    do you by any chance give out work visas for jobs like adult modeling/acting...stripping....belly dancing...showgirl..if you do..does anyone know any agencies that i can contact
    thank you

2. foxy

foxy New Member

it's seem that nobody actually reply do these things :( ..do you give out work visas for jobs in the adult industry is not a hard question because i'm asking about your country...i don't understand why people don't know???? :?: :shock:

3. cechofil

cechofil Well-Known Member

I don't know for sure why no one has replied. But my guess is that it is because the people in this board are not in the adult entertainment industry themselves and therefore do not have the intimate (excuse the pun) knowledge of your profession and or, know what specific visa or license you may need to practice your craft. And maybe it is only that people are uncomfortable with the topic. I have seen it suggested very recently and very aptly, that perhaps individuals should spend some time reviewing the type of forum they are on instead of becoming frustrated because they have posted an inappropriate topic overall, for a particular board. Just a thought. Good luck, though :wink: