Australia Day Party January 26th

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by praha cricket club, Jan 7, 2004.

1. hi again all fellow AUSSIES and friends, The Australia Day party, will be held in the BOOMERANG RESTUARANT ,JANUARY 26TH,on londynska street no 52 , near IP Pavlova metro. there will be an opening of a photographic exposition of an Australian photographers shots of back home, from 6pm. i hope to have other cultural aspects to the evening, love to hear any ideas. but there will be australian specials on the menu starting around 7pm, such as a good old sausage BBQ, normal bumerang aussie food such as kangaroo steaks ,and other typical Aussie recipies would be greatly recieved.I have a live band, half czech and aussie coming to play from 8pm, but feel free to come along at any time and join in, or give me a call to 602-947700 to help with organising invites, food, etc.
    Also, if you have any other contacts friends, working associates you wish to invite to this event, please feel free to do so, the night is a celebration for australia day, for australians and anyone else who wants to join in the fun and have a good night.

CHEERS, SCOTT PAGE
    602-947700

--