Ideas of what to do for fun and relaxation

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by magan, Feb 2, 2004.

1. magan

magan Well-Known Member

While we travel we always find something interesting (or financially more feasible) to do in other countries.

In Turkey it was Turkish Bath, In Vietnam full body massage ($5/hr), in Thailand Traditional Thai massage ("what a work out!!!!!) $8/hr, also in Thailand foot massage which is something absolutely fantastic.

When going to Cz. I always wonder what I can do to treat myself. For years one of those things was old fashion Czech PEDICURE. As it is very common way "to take care of myself" in CzechRepublic, prices away from tourist areas are very good. I am always amazed how much skin off your soles gets shaved of! I did have pediceru in Canada, but it was disappointing as they concentrate way too much on painting toe nails. Czech pedicure is suitable for man too. If you neved had it you should try it.

In other post someone asked about RIDING HORSES and while searching I discovered that prices in Cz are less than 10% of prices in Canada. Now that is incredible deal and opportunity to try it!

If you can include addresses or web sites of places providing services it would be even better. Websites can be in Czech.
    I think it would be great idea if readers can share anything what someone can do without going broke.

2. magan

magan Well-Known Member

CORRECTION: horse riding cca US$10/hr - still great bargain. :oops: