Related with International Recruitment

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by freeblue, Apr 29, 2007.

1. freeblue

freeblue New Member

Hi All

I had applied a company for a position in Prague. They called me and I had an pre-interview. Then I had another interview which lasted 65 minutes. and then on the third one sb from the company called and talked with me in my mother language since it is a requirement of the job. I passed all three interview. Btw, the third one was informal as he told me. I really have no experience with International Recruitment Process..

If you have any experience, Can you tell me what this means ? Does it mean I am about to get the job? or it means nothing..

Greetings

2. durk

durk Well-Known Member

How do you think we can know this better than you....

3. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

Perhaps freeblue (CK) is asking about cultural differences in hiring practices. Here in the US, if you make it through 3 interviews you can usually bet you have the job - maybe in Prague it takes 4 or 5 - I don't know but, I imagine some of you over there have a good feel for what a "normal" hiring procedure is.

4. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

I'd bet that it would depend more on the company, than any cultural practices, but I could be wrong. A native Czech should address that issue.

5. evantula

evantula Active Member

Well, Freeblue! Did you ge the job? And what was that "informal" interview? I was thinking that it may have been a meeting in a bar to see how many beers you can down before you pass out ... he, he, he ... just fooling with you, I hope that you did get the job and that all is well ... share our experience with us about that "informal" inverview, will you?
    :idea: :D

6. tobymarshall

tobymarshall New Member

Well you have said the first part of the interview, but where is the second half about that informal question? :roll: :idea: