Czech Cook Books

Discussion in 'Food & Drink' started by magan, Jan 25, 2004.

1. magan

magan Well-Known Member

if you are interested in Czech Cook Book, Books about Czech traditions or books about Czech Republic in general go to amazon.com [see post below] and type your key word in Search.

When you find book you like check if they have second hand version available.

OR phone your local library and ask librarian to check if they can get it for you. There are many books and cook books you can borrow if you are interested in Czech traditions or cooking.

[Edited by My Czech Republic]

2. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Hi magan!

Thank you for your suggestions. Amazon.com is definitely a great resource for finding books of all kinds. And that's why My Czech Republic is affiliated with it. :) Have you been to our Bookstore? We are offering a number of Czech-related books there, organized by category, including cookbooks. By being affiliated with Amazon.com, we receive a small percentage from each sale that is made through our site. I.e. if someone purchases a book, CD, video, DVD or anything else from Amazon.com by clicking on a product link on My Czech Republic, he or she is automatically helping support this website (at no cost to him/herself), and we are very thankful for that.

We have tried to make our Bookstore offering as complete as possible and it should already contain a large number of all Czech-related books that are available on Amazon.com. If you or anyone else ever notice that a book or another item is missing from our site and think it should be added, please let us know!

Yours,

My Czech Republic