Formula milk for baby

Discussion in 'Food & Drink' started by chitalinh, Feb 20, 2008.

1. chitalinh

chitalinh New Member

It is so great if somebody can help me please. What are the brand names of formula milk you have in Czech? I have a 17-months baby, we are going to Czech for living. Thanks alots.

2. Jana

Jana Well-Known Member

E.g. Nestlé, Nutrilon, Hamilon, Hipp, Sunar, Gravimilk, soy milk (Isomil, Nutrilon 1 Soya). The choice of milk formulas and baby food available in CR is quite wide (finally :) ).

3. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

Jana, you know all this because that grandbaby is on the way right? :) How is the mom doing?

4. Jana

Jana Well-Known Member

Mom is OK, contrarily to the rest of family and friends, as the baby is due any minute now. I even made a poster for my daughter saying "NOT YET!"
    Well, you know the girls - they always need some more time to get ready for their "entrée".

5. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

Wonderful! She will be in my prayers as we patiently await pictures!

6. jen

jen Well-Known Member

I hope not so soon!!! Hope she'll breastfeed for a while first - 6 months or so!! :) Much cheaper and no bottles to wash :)

7. Jana

Jana Well-Known Member

I agree - nothing can be better for a baby than breastfeeding. I know about formulas just because I am interested right now in everything that concerns babies (prams, diapers, clothing, toys, etc. etc.).

8. chitalinh

chitalinh New Member

Thank you Jana very much. Chi.