Finally In PRAGUE! NOW WHAT??

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by Nomad, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Nomad

Nomad Member

Well I am finally in Prague, I have a nice appartment near downtown, Now my focus is on a language school, and getting around in the TRAMS!!! I really need to find places where I can socialize with others. No knowing the language and not having people to socialize with makes me feel lonely here, although I look to warmer times in the coming months. I need to be able to socialize with people at all levels!. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know..Thank You
    Nomad[/b]

2. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Three words: Go to pub :)

3. evian

evian Well-Known Member

LOL :lol: ......you're crazy if you don't.
    The pub is THE place to socialize, a chance to practise (and maybe even learn) the Czech language, and get some local advice for the town you live.

4. miles

miles New Member

Hi Nomad,

Wow, you got to Prague and have an apartment ?,So how do you like the city and the people? I have red your previous message in January when you were in Afghanistan. So I got to know you, and I am planning to visit Prague in the coming months may be in June for a month. Is it difficult to rent a apartment and do you have to go throught rental agency? Please let me know and good luck with your business in Prague ? thank's

Ps: What kind of business you want to set up or do in Prague, I am a business man myself. Thank's again.