Intensive Language Course in Prague, August or September

Discussion in 'Language Exchange & Czech Classes' started by AnnieSP, Jun 26, 2005.

1. AnnieSP

AnnieSP New Member

Hi there,

I am looking for an Intensive Language Course somewhere in the Czech Republic, preferably in Prague this summer. I am going to visit Charles University as an ERASMUS student next semester and I would love to learn some Czech before the beginning of this stay, although my classes will be in English. During the semester, I will take part in one of the language classes offered by the Medical Faculty.

I had applied for an EILC (European Intensive Language Course), but unfortunately, I have not been accepted. When I got this news, the deadline for all other summer courses at Charles University was already over. So now, I really hope, there is any other possibility to join an intensive Czech course sometime between August 8th and September 23rd.

Thank you for your help and any information you have on this -

Andrea

2. Ruzete

Ruzete Well-Known Member

3. metric

metric Well-Known Member

http://lsss.upol.cz/en/index-en.html is not in Prague, but even better: it's in Olomouc. Also not exactly the time period you wanted, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Deadline was yesterday, but maybe if you plead nicely....

4. AnnieSP

AnnieSP New Member

Thanks for your help - unfortunately, I still didn't find what I am looking for... My problem is, that I have to take exams until August 1st, so I really can't join any course earlier than August 2nd, even better August 8th. I guess, I will have to keep looking...