Accommodation in London

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gementricxs, Oct 30, 2005.

1. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Hi guys, do you know some cheap hotel in London? I would like to go to London at summer maybe for two weeks and I'm seeking for some cheap hotel. I'm student, so I don't have a lot of money. Or the best would be if someone from you lives in London and have one small room available, so I could rent it for two weeks. Anyone?

2. JOLAINE AGENCY

JOLAINE AGENCY New Member

We are the Jolaine Agency established in the UK since l975.

We arrange Host Family accommodation with British Families for Foreign students.

Please contact us if you require further information

Email. accommodation@jolaine.prestel.co.uk

3. Borntotravel

Borntotravel New Member

There are lots of hostels in London that are quite reasonable (by london standards!). There is 'The generator ' in shepherds bush is cheap or Piccadilly backpackers in piccadilly which is a great location for visitors. www.piccadillyhotel.net.

4. evian

evian Well-Known Member

Jirka,
    I stayed in the St. Pancras Youth Hostel in London and I was absolutely amazed at the high quality, considering the price. The room was quite large for London accommodation and there was only 4 beds/room (my family stayed in 1 room). It is so close to all the sights, with convenient access to transport (right across from King's Cross station), and very safe. The rooms are very clean and also provide kettle, locking cupboards, TV and more. There is private bathroom and also communal bathroom, both of a high standard. I have no complaints at all, I highly recommend it. Here is the site:
    http://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/hostelpages/173.html
    I took some photos of inside the room, I can send them to you if you are interested.
    Hope this helps.