Research on Eastern European Countries

Discussion in 'Central & Eastern Europe' started by ik, Oct 5, 2005.

1. ik

ik Active Member

hello ppl

i wish somebody could just detail me about my research on eastern europe and lets stop all these arguments about some sick nigerians. at least except for the red indians, nobody owns american. it is just the capital of the world-business.
    thanks

2. evian

evian Well-Known Member

I answered your question, what else do you wish to know?

3. ik

ik Active Member

hi

yes u did, but u base on what you sais some of the information is your own opinion, i was wondering if i could get more opinions and a way of stopping the bitter argument of nigeria
    thanks

4. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Hi ike,

Have you seen the Eurostat website? Eurostat is the statistical office of the European Communties and their website has information along the lines of what you are looking for. All of the 25 EU members are covered, so the statistics include information on some Central and Eastern European countries.

5. Ziggles

Ziggles New Member

The folks on this board never fail to amaze me. Let me complement you all on your graciousness: I've never seen such a close call with a flame war on a public message board. Even the testy comments were polite and on-topic.

Not to throw gasoline on a fire that's been put out, but I have met Vint Cerf, one of the folks who worked on early efforts to internetwork distributed computing systems at the DARPA.

While Dr. Phillip Emeagwali rightly deserves the accolades he's received for his efforts in computing and information-processing technologies, the title "Father of the Internet" more rightly belongs Vint, shared with a select group of people at DARPA in the early '60s. This led to the development and deployment of the ARPANET, properly the first "internetwork of networks," or Internet.

I don't mean to be persnickety, but the Internet is too important to misattribute.

-- Ondro

P.S. Besides, everyone knows Al Gore invented the Internet. :D