How to name a topic when asking for translation help

Discussion in 'Vocabulary & Translation Help' started by My Czech Republic, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

For the benefit of all message board participants, we ask that posters follow some simple guidelines.

* Please do not use generic topic titles like "translation help", "help please" or "how do I say". We suggest you use the following format for your topic title:
    (FROM LANGUAGE->TO LANGUAGE) word or phrase to translate

Examples:
    (CZ->EN) Zlatíčko
    (EN->CZ) You are beautiful

* Once you receive some translation help, please do not delete the text of your original post. Your request can help others learn the language.

Thank you!

The Local Lingo and My Czech Republic Teams

2. Iojana

Iojana Member

I made the change acording to your suggestion. The post however, has gotten many views and zero translation.
    Any other suggestions that can help me get it translated?
    Thanks

3. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Hi Iojana,

I see that you posted your translation request at 15:52, which is less than two hours ago. Please be a little patient, especially since your text is longer than just a few words. There is usually someone who will generously translate this type of text, but I wouldn't expect it to happen instantly.

Thank you,

Dana
    My Czech Republic

4. Iojana

Iojana Member

Oh and I dont expect it instantly, I just wanted to know if there was anything else I could do. I thank everyone for their generosity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.