My Czech Republic Home
Search My Czech Republic

Community Message Boards Member Login
 Guidelines   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages  Profile  Search Forums  FAQ  Help  Chat Register for free!

Ahooooooooj from Frankfurt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nyodreamz9

PostPosted: 26-Feb-04 2:14  Reply with quote

Hello all,

I am currently living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and have been fortunate enough to meet many people from the Czech Republic. I am planning a trip to Prague Arrow sometime within the next few months. That said, I now face the task of learning Czech Shocked ...not easy, but also not impossible! I have picked up on a few words...my favorite being PIVO of course! Cool and desperately wanting to learn more. Fortunately for me most of the people I've met speak fluent English and I have had the opportunity to teach them American-English slang ....(the cool words so they say!) in exchange for learning to count to 3 as I have a little trouble with saying 4...14...24...44!!!!! LOL Razz I have enjoyed each and every moment that I have spent with them and we are always planning for more. If anyone is planning a trip to Frankfurt, Germany, please let me know so that we can all get together for Budwar or Uquell!

Thanks! Wink

Terrance
maartenv

PostPosted: 26-Feb-04 8:20  Reply with quote

Hi Terrance,

Welcome here.

Your introduction refelcts my nice expierience with the Czech Republic, and my new friends there Smile

I'ts a hard language to learn, and maybe we can team up a bit later. Just asking questions to each other, etc.

I expect to be in Frankfurt some time this year, and I'll give you a call.

Cau, cau,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: