MP3 Players?

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by jonesnewton, Sep 30, 2005.

1. jonesnewton

jonesnewton Active Member

Hi I am looking to buy a MP3 player,with radio preferably, so if you can recommend a good place to get one, please let me know.
    Also if you know of a good brand, I want something around 512Mb up to 1GB.

Thanks in advance..
    Neil
    Mob. 736241570.

2. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

iPod Nano? 2GB memory, color display and much more

3. jonesnewton

jonesnewton Active Member

Thanks for the reply, but many people warn about the software that you have to install with Apple eqipment??
    I dont know about this??

Cheers neil.

4. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

hum, use your telephone. My SE K750 has a built in MP3 player, you buy a memory card. I bought a 512 card which holds far more songs than I can deal with while biking or at the gym. One gig of mem could cost as much as 3,500 @ alzasoft though...

Conversely, you could buy my old MP3 player, Intel 128 w/Intel headphones for 1000 kc... holds about 35 songs.....:lol:

I have never, nor would ever, buy anything apple...75% of computers run PC, as it is w/software...the latest IPod blog says the new ones scratch easily, dont know nor care. The days of MP3 players is gone, phones do all ...

5. julz

julz Member

hey i had a siren MP3 it was great! it was small and reliable had expandible memory and a radio, it started with 512 i think for about 80 USD. it worked great till i lost it.. its very small so be carful

6. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

I have an ILO 256 mg Flash MP3 player that accepts additional memory cards and has FM radio tuning. Works great - only cost about 70 USD. I have it loaded with music and Czech language lessons I ripped from CD's. Not too big (will fit in my shirt pocket along with my phone) but not too small (can easily read the screen). Perhaps MP3 capable phones are the way to go next time you upgrade your phone but in the meantime, something like this is a much less expensive option.

7. parcmobiles

parcmobiles New Member

POST DELETED by moderator Gementricxs.
    Thanks.