Help with finding someone to work in an English pub.

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Bar Manager, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Bar Manager

Bar Manager New Member

I am currently looking to recruit bar staff to work in a pub in England. Because of the high levels of employment in Britain we have decided to look to recruit from the European Union. As the Czech Republic is about to join, and it's people are perceived to be hard working, industrious, and educated, it seemed like a good place to start our search. Unfortunately, apart from trips to Prague, I know little of your country. Therefore I would appreaciate some advice as to who may advertise such positions, agencies dealing in this sort of subject, or better still, which web sites it would pay me to visit.

Basically ours is not a large company or organisation. It is owner run and operated and is currently looking to employ two females for general bar duties. Ideally they would be in their late twenties to mid thirties, attractive in appearance, fit, healthy, and with a reasonably good understanding of conversational English.

My wife and myself are again visiting Prague in April, and it would be advantageous to both sides to be able to meet possible candidates then. However that means that I shall have to proceed quickly in order to set things up by then.

Can anybody out there help to point me in the right direction?

2. czechless

czechless Member

the prague post online

3. Sam

Sam Active Member

Hi Bar Manager,
    I can definately help you with this.
    I've sent you a Private Message.
    Cheers
    Sam