Ahoj from California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by georgiocz, Mar 4, 2004.

1. georgiocz

georgiocz Member

Nemluvím cesky zdrá. I dont speak czech well. Dovolte mi, abych se predstavil. let me introduce myself. Jmenuji se Jirí. My name is George. Jsem z California. I am from California. mám ale s Praha do duben. i come to Praha in April. jedu do ucit anglický. I am going to teach english. Hledam prima kluka na pratelstvi. I am looking for guys to be friends with. děkuji, naschledanou. Thanks, talk to you soon! Jiri

2. czpauly

czpauly Member

Hey George! This is Paul, I live in Missouri right now, but I'm moving back to Czech in September. I went to school in Olomouc for one year. I will be going back for a full 4 years of college. I will major in English Education and Linguistics. Make sure you get to Czech before Velikonoce!

P.S. What got you interested in Czech? I'm just wondering. I like to know why Americans decide to go...

it can't be our great president that's turning us off....

3. georgiocz

georgiocz Member

Way cool Paul. Then you will be in CZ this September! Party Party! Where will you attend school? I will go to become certified to teach english as a foreign language and then teach english and sport at a private secondary school outside of Prague. Very excited for the change. Yes, I suppose W. has something to do with the move. Just graduated university, and cant seem to find the right job for me, so I will go adventure for a while. You are American? You tell me why youre heading over there... I suppose everyones interests are different. I love language, and speak French and German, so looking to broadening my linguistic ability.