thank you for this excellent site!

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by pacific, Aug 4, 2006.

1. pacific

pacific Member

I just wanted to express my thanks for this great site! Lots of fun and informative stuff which I have used as part of my Czech conversation class curriculum at the local community college in the US. My students told me they have enjoyed browsing this site!

2. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

And I agree whole heartedly.
    They do a great job with this site.
    It has been very useful as a source of information for learning the czech language (my hobby), and it has been fun conversing with czech natives, and learning about the country.

3. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

Ne tak rýchlé troskuAmericanka
    Pravě ted jsem nalezel v tomhle 'site' nějak zajimavé věci.
    Jdi do "trip palnner", a naležeš informaci o venkovem.
    Opravdu bych chtel nazštávit Muzeo v přirodě. Krášná.

4. Ájík

Ájík Well-Known Member

.... and more than that! This web is so great even for the Czech natives, at least for myself :) I have found some friends on this web. I'm giving the big THANKS to the Moderators and Administrator.

[​IMG]

5. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your comments. Pacific, it is good to see that your students have enjoyed the site. Ájík, we are happy that the site is worthy of such a big Thanks. :)

Jeff

6. JerryG2163

JerryG2163 Member

this site is amazing. as a beginner, it has a wealth of information, and a tremendous atmosphere for meeting new people and allowing you to learn in a way that would otherwise be unavailable. thank you for you work and dedication to this site.

jerry