Ahoj from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eli, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Eli

Eli Member

Ahojte!

My name is Elizabeth, Eli for short! Both of my parents are from the former Czechoslovakia, yes, from both sides. I've been to the Czech Republic and Slovakia many times, and I love it more every time that I go. I had an internship in Prague last summer, and I still miss it all!

I'm currently a university student in North Carolina, and I'm always looking for fellow Czechs and Slovaks in the area. I speak Slovak fairly fluently, and some Czech as well. But I'm still trying to perfect my language skills. I hope to live and work in Prague, or another beautiful Czech or Slovak city in a few years.

I'd love to speak with anyone else who is interested in perfecting their language skills or to simply discuss how wonderful the Czech Republic and Slovakia are!

Cau!
    Eli :D

2. pam

pam New Member

ahoj to eli i am from north carolina also and i am bohemian (half) and am learning to speak it..( not well) not too many of us here in the south . where in north carolina are you? i have a normal e mail that you could e mail me at so that we could type a longer conversations if you would like to.. thank you so much just me pam