Scam messages- !admin pls help!

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Ájík, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Ájík

Ájík Well-Known Member

I have received five scam PMs from user suzan000. It's so stupid!

From Suzan and williams Alfarouk/Appeal for Assistance.
    Dearest,
    Greetings in the name of God. We are Suzan and williams Alfarouk from
    Sierra Leone.
    I am writing you from Rep of Cote 'Ivoire where we Have been taking refuge after the brutal war and Murder of our parents by the rebels during the renewed Fighting in our country Sierra Leone. Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and took us to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$18, 300,000.00 Million(Eighteen Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote 'Ivoire.Please, We have prayed before contacting you with the trust in God that you will be of help to me and my Sister is seriously sick now coupled with the current political situation in Ivory Coast now,We are seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money to your account for a good investment Project in your country and also relocate to your country with my younger sister Suzan to further our study.We are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for Your assistance.Please for your good information this transaction Is 100% risk free and in no way connected with any illegal transaction, Please Help us to get out of this terrible situation and our Almighty God will bless you Please kindly contact through our private email address( suzanandwilliamss2008@yahoo.it ) for more details
    Best Regards
    Suzan & Williams

2. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Hi everyone,

Thank you to Ájík, magan, atyka, GlennInFlorida, ArieA and others for bringing this issue to our attention. We received the same spam PM multiple times as well. We banned the user as soon as we found out.

We unfortunately are not able to prevent users from spamming the boards but we are usually able to act quickly when we notice or are informed about spam by our members. We appreciate your help in trying to keep the boards clean and useful!

Dana
    MyCZ