e-pal to practice Czech with

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by kec, Jun 15, 2002.

1. kec

kec New Member

Hi,

My name is Karen. I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm trying to teach myself Czech, and I want to find an e-pal to practice with. A native speaker would be wonderful. I could help you with your English if you help me with my Czech?

Ahoj!
    Karen

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Karen,
    as a native speaker, I´d be happy to help you with Czech for exchange to keep up my English. After coming back from abroad my English goes down so fast! Fell free to email me at luciejan@hotmail.com.
    Meanwhile, have a nice time.
    Lucie

3. boatdrinks

boatdrinks New Member

Hello Karen and Lucie:

Can I get in on this ? I also am trying to teach myself Czech (hard to do if you cannot practice with someone) - please e-mail me if possible.

Thanks,

Gene

4. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

Well, I am also a native Czech speaker (well, not completely native - I should ask my mum, but I don't think I started speaking immediatelly [​IMG] .

At present, I study at Brno University of technology - wonderful student's life - pubs, clubs, cinemas and, sometimes also the school [​IMG]

My e-mail address - halef@centrum.cz

I would be glad to hear from you [​IMG]

5. czech6chic

czech6chic New Member

Hi Karen, my name is Petra. I was born in Czech but now I live in Canada. I have lived here for about 5 years. Honestly, I would be glad to chat some Czech with you, since I hang out with only English speaking people here. So feel free to e-mail me at "czech6chic@yahoo.ca". Good luck Petra