Teaching Kids Czech

Discussion in 'General Language' started by iceman, Jul 8, 2004.

1. iceman

iceman New Member

Does any one know of any good resources to teach my Kids Czech. I not quite a fluent speaker on a native level but I'm there since I have spent a many wonderful years there. So now I want to teach them Czech. While I was growing up my grandparents had a placemat that helped me learn dutch names of apples monkeys etc. Does anyone know where I can find interactive items like these also.

2. JazzBass04

JazzBass04 Member

In my experience as a music teacher, sometimes I have to create the interactive aids myself. Surely with all the time youve spent in the Czech republic, youve picked up more Czech than your kids will be able to learn with fun little interactive aids, infact, theres a great illustrated website called the czech primer. Its a flashcard based vocabulary builder which might be fun if your kids are interested. I think the url is,
    http://www.czechprimer.org/
    anyway, good luck with the czech, and if you find any good resources for learning the language at a more advanced level please let me know as I am trying very hard to learn it myself,
    Na shledanou!