Work as a Mystery Shopper

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by ismaelcastro, Nov 8, 2006.

1. ismaelcastro

ismaelcastro New Member

Dear,

Bare Associates International is an international quality consumer research company with offices in the US, Belgium, Brazil and India.
    We are currently starting up an international mystery-shopping project in Czech republic. For this project we urgently need people who are willing to do assignments for us as a mystery shopper.

What is Mystery Shopping? Mystery Shoppers are people who visit various shops (clothing, restaurants, car dealers etc.) acting as potential customers. The only difference between a real customer and a Mystery Shopper is that a Mystery Shopper gets the opportunity to comment on the service he/she has received and in this way improve the customer service.
    The other advantage is that mystery shoppers get paid to shop! This is a great opportunity to earn a little extra money.

Anyone who is interested can sign up for free on our website www.baiservices.com.
    You can contact me by email too. If you email me, I will reply immediately and help you to sign up on our website.
    So if you are interested or if you know anyone (friends, family, colleagues, students etc.) who might be interested in doing assignments for us or if you have any further questions or remarks, please let me know.

Thank you for a quick reply,

Ismael

2. mohamed_daood

mohamed_daood New Member

i want ask if this job still available ? if available please contavt me in my mail ( mohamed_daood@hotmail.com ) or mobile : 774691884 . Thanks