Joined: 14 Dec 2005 Posts: 5 Location: Portland OR
Posted: 08-Jul-08 16:35
We are looking for Czech quality assurance testers preferably in Portland Oregon but we also interested in working with remote candidates.
The ideal localization quality assurance tester:
* Has a University degree or is in the process of pursuing one.
* Has excellent English and native language skills.
* Must be up-to-date with his/her native language and cultural trends.
* Must have at least basic but strong computer skills.
* Is detail-oriented.
* Is precise and efficient.
* Has previous linguistic/QA testing experience.
* Has an understanding of the localization QA process.
* Has access to high speed Internet
* Is responsive in a timely manner and has a professional business approach
* Is experienced with reporting defect via bug trackers or excel spreadsheets
For remote candidates we require:
* Fast and reliable Internet connection
* Online presence via msn messenger or skype for faster communication
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and type Czech in the subject line
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum