NIBIRU Are you ready? The earth as we know it will change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Animal, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

Hmmm... kibicz, I'm not up on my internet slang. Could you explain to me which version of QFT you meant by that? (WARNING: rude language on link).

... or did you mean Quantum Field Theory?

... or was it meant as intentionally ambiguous? :wink:

2. kibicz

kibicz Well-Known Member

To Sova:
    ofcourse the first meaning: "Quoted for Truth"

3. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

I like that QFT--- (Quoted For Truth) :wink:

4. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

Whew !! :lol: :wink:

5. The Animal

6. czechchris

czechchris Well-Known Member

If all these videos are to be believed (which I do not) then the coming situation has absolutely nothing to do with the prophecies of the Bible which refer to God's bringing this wicked world to an end by direct intervention, and saving his people.
    The end portrayed in them is a natural occurrence which no-one can avoid, and survival is not dependent upon God but upon personal preparation.

The Bible prophecies refer to a detruction of wickedness which is selective, and those in God's favour will be saved - quite independently of where in the world they live or their social standing.

While it is true that God can use natural forces to accomplish his purpose, the date of the supposed 'nabiru' contact, or the polar shifts seem to be pretty well predicted, whereas Jesus said that the end would come "like a thief in the night", and at a time you do not think to be it.

No sorry, pretty unconvincing.

7. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

Well said, Chris!

8. Ctyri koruny

Ctyri koruny Well-Known Member

Hee hee, I just hope I'm in Ireland when all this happens because Saint Patrick made God promise to flood Ireland before all this happened so we'd be drowned and not have to go through it.

Interestingly Ireland hasn't got too long left before it's covered in water (according to people who believe in Global Warming) , somewhere between 300 and 1000 years - which tells me none of this will happen in our life time and everyone can relax. I hope that doesn't disappoint dragon enthusiasts.

9. The Animal

czechchris you said it well.

I believe in the Holy Bible, you are correct that no man, or Jesus even knows the day or the time that he will come. He will come like a theif in the night. Have to be ready for him.
    This Niribu thing is certainly an attention grabber. Things are getting worse, just like the Holy Bible said it would.

My favorite book in the Bible is the Book of Revelations where it speaks about end times. You can look around and see what is happening. It is the Bible prophecy being fulfilled.
    http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/pla ... 1QodXRXyfg
    http://www.saintbirgitta.com/
    http://www.godslearningchannel.com/

I believe the Holy Bible 100% to be true and accurate it has proven itself over and over again. It is our road map to live. We are to tell everyone about Jesus Christ.
    Jeaus is coming
    " Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.'
    ''Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

There for I place my faith in Christ. I also hope to lead people to Christ, he died on the cross for All Of Us. But the best thing is, he rose from the dead and is with us at all times. :D

We donot know the timing of the events, we just know that it is going to happen. I pray that you give your life to Christ. You will live with him forever. ( To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.)
    I am not ashamed to believe in Christ at all. He is everything to me. He tells you the truth through his teachings. You know if you are walking with him or not.

God Bless You!

10. The Animal

I do believe that some of the vids seem to be a bit flakey. But still interesting though.